Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy First Day of Fall!

GoAnimate.com: Happy First Day of Fall by The Naked Astrologer


Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!



Ah, I must have fallen. The emptiness around me represents my unconscious. I have made a transformation into a dimension that is completely new. On the first day of fall, I have fallen. My soul birthed a new body, this new body, and now I must find myself again through the matrix of this unconscious reality.

Hello there!

Ah, hello! I am the Naked Astrologer. Who are you?

I am your mother in this new reality. I desire to give life to everything that you wanted in your previous incarnation, before the Fall into this one. I embody all of this desire by the way that I care for you. As a soul, how strongly do you desire to create the idea that you chose to create? Where are you on the stage of this creation? Is your soul destroying previous desires and ideas in order to make way for the new ones, or are you clear and ready to channel your creativity? My nurturing attributes resonate with your needs to accomplish your souls task at hand.

Ah, and because I am a soul in a new identity, I only become conscious of the attributes of my soul through the relationships I develop in this life?

Hello son, that is correct. I am your father, the embodiment of the way. I share with you the structured method of how to get where you want to go. However, over time you will learn that I embody much of the ways you went about creating in the past. I will teach you in this lifetime the fears that you have had, and through me you must face them and reform your own conception of the way. When you do this, your father in your next incarnation will embody these.

And you will have a mother that resonates with this renewed energy. We are here to teach you about who you are because we are you.

Ah, yes, I am becoming more conscious. The insight for the first day of Fall is this. When you plant your seed in relationship, you become surrounded by all that you are, including the many facets of the self which are unconscious. Our relationships provide as valuable insights into our self awareness as deep contemplation and meditation. Do both everyday, and you will be on the path to full awareness as to who you are. Until tomorrow, Love, Awareness, Truth, and Astrology!

No comments:

Post a Comment